Episode 265: Do You Hate Your Weight? Here’s What To Do Instead


Episode 265: Do You Hate Your Weight? Here’s What To Do Instead

Do you ever step on the scale and hate the number you see?
Or get dressed and look in the mirror and not love the reflection staring back at you?

These scenarios are common if you are still struggling with overeating.
You’re not where you want to be yet on this journey to freedom.
So, you think things like:

‘I just can’t figure this out!’ And you feel confused and frustrated.
These feelings will lead you to possibly eat even more, just to feel better in the moment.

Instead of wasting time on blame and confusion and frustration, I want you to get in the habit of pausing and assessing where you are.

 

do you hate your weight? you are in charge of your results

What needs to be tweaked?

No drama, no blame. But I do want you to take responsibility for where you are. Because responsibility means you are in charge of your results. So, you can be in charge of making changes and getting a different result.

No blame. Just responsibility.

Ask yourself: what am I doing, thinking, feeling, eating, to create my current results?
What needs to be changed?

You don’t need to change everything.
My guess is that some of the things you are doing are good. We just need to shift the balance and increase the good things you’re doing and decrease some of the unhelpful things you are doing.

Figure it out, my friend.
Pause, assess, make a new plan, and move on.
You can do this!

Also see the Math of Weight Loss  Part I and Part II



Important Links

I always welcome your letters. You may email me with questions and suggestions for podcasts at support@realweightlossrealwomen.com Finally, I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts at https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in Apple Podcasts a lot! Here's how to rate and review on Apple Podcasts: https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!

The post Episode 265: Do You Hate Your Weight? Here’s What To Do Instead appeared first on Real Weight Loss for Real Women.



* This article was originally published here