Episode 321: 10 Lessons Learned By A Master Weight Loss Coach, Part 3


Part 3

 

Hello my friend. Welcome to Weight Loss Made Real, where you will be coached by me on how to stop overeating so you can lose weight for good.

Today we’re continuing part 3 of a 3-part series we started two episodes ago. After 35 years as a master weight loss coach, I’m taking a sabbatical and stepping back from the live part of my coaching practice. That means the Freedom Group is coming to an end.

Over today’s and the last two episodes, I’m sharing the 10 big things I’ve learned from running my business, creating my ETL program within my Freedom Group, and working with 1000’s of women.

We’ve covered lessons 1 – 6 in Episodes 319 and 320, and today we will talk about lessons 7, 8 and 9. Lesson 10, which is one of the critical concepts I developed that has helped so many of my clients change habits, will be revealed at my 35-year celebration. It’s on 10/24 on zoom and in FB and you can reserve your seat at cookierosenblum.com/celebrate. You must sign up to get a link to join us. It will be fun!

I’ll be talking to women I’ve worked with, sharing my own story, giving you lesson #10 of course, and having a raffle, where I’ll be giving away one of each of my programs that you can find in my shop.

Because of our big 35-year celebration, we’ll also be putting all the programs in my shop on sale through the end of October and will be giving a discount of 35% of everything! For 35 years I’ve helped so many women just like you lose weight and lose the struggle and now it’s your turn. You can find my shop at weightlossmadereal.com and the coupon for your savings is Cookie35.


Visit https://WeightLossMadeReal.com for free resources and to learn about all the ways Cookie can support your goals to end emotional eating, habitual overeating, and lose weight permanently.


 

The post Episode 321: 10 Lessons Learned By A Master Weight Loss Coach, Part 3 appeared first on Real Weight Loss for Real Women.



* This article was originally published here