Episode Promo 321A: 50% Off in February


Episode Promo A 50% Off in February

 

A personal note from Cookie:

You know that after 35 years working to create programs, products, and offer coaching through my podcasts, my book, and The Freedom Group, that I recently took a 3-month sabbatical. This was driven by my need to practice the same self-care that I teach you, and to prioritize my health and my relationships.

Now that I’ve had time to reflect, I’ve made the hard decision to retire from my weight loss coaching business. I love so many parts of it that I think stepping back in a permanent way will be hard to get used to. But my decision is made.

So now, the countdown begins today!

Today begins my final month in my 35-year career as a weight loss coach.  To honor my time helping you, I’m having the final sale.

Beginning today, EVERYTHING in my Shop is 50% off.  This sale will run from today until the 29th of February. That will be the last day of running my business as I move on to pursue my own health and happiness.

It’s been a hard decision but one that I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about.

So, if you’ve ever wanted to take the next step in learning what natural eaters know, now is the time.

Go to my shop at weightlossmadereal.com and explore what I have to offer.  There is a 50% off link right in the shop.  FinalSale50 These products and programs work.  The proof?  Years of experience and thousands of clients have shown me life-changing results.

So, I ask you: Are you ready for your life-changing results?

And ask yourself: Who could you be without your overeating struggle?

Now’s the time to commit to yourself and find the solution.

Be well, my old friend.


COOKIE IS RETIRING ON 3/1/24! EVERYTHING IN HER SHOP IS 50% OFF RIGHT NOW UNTIL 2/29/24. TAKE A LOOK RIGHT HERE TO LEARN MORE FROM COOKIE BEFORE IT ALL GOES AWAY. IF YOU LOVE THESE PODCASTS, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT HER PROGRAMS AND PRODUCTS.


 

The post Episode Promo 321A: 50% Off in February appeared first on Real Weight Loss for Real Women.



* This article was originally published here